About our services
Kingdom Financial Services Ltd (FSP728451) holds a licence issued by the Financial Market Authority to provide Financial Advice to Retail Clients.
We provide Financial Advice to our clients about Life Insurance products.
|Abraham Swanepoel (Braam Swanepoel)
|7 Remuremu street
Longbay, Auckland, New Zealand, 0630
Abraham ( Braam) Swanepoel from Kingdom Financial Services Ltd provides Financial Advice Services relating to the following products:
Life Insurance products,
- Critical Illness (Trauma)
- Disability Cover
- Income and Mortgage Protection
- Life Cover
- Health Insurance
Life insurance provided by:
- AIA Life Insurance Company ( Health and Life Insurance)
- Partners Life ( Health and Life Insurance)
- Fidelity Life
- NIB ( Health Insurance)
Mortgage Provider Sovereign
Kingdom Financial Services Ltd does not generally provide financial advice on products not listed above.
Out of Scope
We do not provide Investment advice
Kingdom Financial Services ltd do not give advice on General Insurance and refer clients to a Registered provider for General Insurance advice and quotes which includes:
Home and Contents Insurance
Neither Kingdom Financial Services nor I have been subject to reliability event. A reliability event is something that materially influence you in deciding whether to seek advice for me or from Kingdom Financial Service ltd. As an example, it would include legal proceedings against me or if I have been discharged from bankruptcy in the last four (4) years.
Recommendations based on you circumstances and needs- Nature and Scope of my advice:
We will complete a full needs analysis with you to understand your personal circumstances and make recommendation to provide adequate cover. Each year we will make contact with renewal date to discuss and reassess your Life Insurance cover.
We will guide through the below advice process:
- Understand your circumstances and needs
- Annual review and ongoing advice
- Understand your requirements, agree on engagement.
Fees and Expenses
Kingdom Financial Services LTD may charge the following fees for financial advice:
- an advice fee if you cancel a Life, Health or Disability policy within the first two years of inception, for the time involved in meeting a client, obtaining all necessary information, and preparing and presenting a financial strategy; @ $ 175 excluding GST per hour
- where requested by a client, undertaking a specific assignment, for which an agreed consultancy fee may be charged.@ $175.00 excluding GST per hour
- Drafts of Wills: Fee of $85 per person excluding GST
- Changes to Will: $45 per person excluding GST
Kingdom Financial Services LTD, and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, have legal duties relating to the way that we give advice.
- give priority to our clients’ interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests;
- exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing the advice;
- meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice); and
- meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we treat you as we should and give you suitable advice).
This is only a summary of the duties that we have. More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at www.fma.govt.nz.
Ongoing advice as your circumstances change
It is important that you notify us of changes to ensure the cover in place still meets your needs. We will communicate prior to your annual renewal to ask if you had any changes in your circumstances that might require a review.
Limitations and risks
Insurance recommendations will be based on the information you provide and there will be a risk should the information provide not be accurate.
Exclusions and Terms may apply and you should be aware and read the policies carefully.
Conflicts of Interest, Commissions and Incentives
Our financial advisers are remunerated by way of Commission .
Kingdom Financial Services Ltd may receive commissions from the Life Insurance Companies on whose products we provide financial advice or insurance companies on whose policies we provide financial advice, and from Sovereign with whom we arrange mortgages. These commissions are based on the, insurance premiums paid or mortgage (as applicable).
The Commission is between 100% and 230% for the first year’s premiums of your policy. The amount depends on the Insurance company and which Insurance you choose. I also receive commission of between 3% and 20% of the premium for each year the policy remains in force.
How we manage conflict of interest and or incentives:
To ensure that Kingdom Financial Services LTD’s financial advisers prioritise each client’s interests above their own, they follow an advice process that is designed to ensure their recommendations are made on the basis of the client’s circumstances and financial goals and are suitable for the client. Kingdom Financial Services LTD also:
- has a quality assurance programme in place to monitor the advice our financial advisers provide;
- actively monitors compliance with our conflicts policies and procedures; and
- ensures training is provided to all Kingdom Financial Services Ltd financial advisers about how to manage conflicts of interest. Kingdom Financial Services ltd periodically undertake Compliance revies of advice process. Kingdom Financial Services ltd also engage an independent compliance consultancy firm to conduct ongoing independent compliance reviews and audits.
- If you accept and act on my advice, I will receive commission. If you do not accept and act upon my advice, I will not receive commission.
Professional Indemnity Insurance:
Kingdom Financial Service ltd and I are covered under a Professional Indemnity Insurance policy through AON, This policies applies when I act in my professional capacity as a Financial Adviser. As will all insurances these covers have limitations and are subject to certain exclusions, terms and conditions.
Our Financial Advice process:
When I give advice, I follow the 6 step advice processes:
- Establish client-adviser relationship
- Gathering client data and determining the goals and expectations
- Analysing and evaluating the clients financial position
- Developing and presenting our advice
- Overseeing the implementation of the plan, and
- Monitoring and reviewing the plan
Even with the best of intentions, complaints sometimes arise. Kingdom Financial Services LTD is committed to ensuring that all client complaints are handled and resolved in a professional, fair and timely manner in accordance with our Client Complaints Policy and associated procedures. If you are not satisfied with our financial advice services, you can make a complaint by contacting us at:
Kingdom Financial Services Ltd
P.O. Box 35677
Attention: Braam Swanepoel
T.:09 479 1095
When we receive a complaint, we will consider it and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint. We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
If we can’t resolve your complaint, or you aren’t satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact Financial Dispute Resolution Service, an approved dispute resolution scheme who provide a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint.
You can contact The Insurance and Savings Ombudsman at:
P.O. Box 10845
Attention: The Insurance & Savings Ombudsman
T: 0800 888202
You can contact us at:
Kingdom Financial Services Ltd
P.O. Box 35677 Browns Bay 0753
T: 09 479 1095